You There! You With The Face!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Resurrecting a dead site like a particularly scratty half-worm eaten phoenix

Evening all.

So with a sudden urge to do something productive, possibly creative and mostly pointless, WTF is reborn.

Since these days I use a MacBook Pro with bugger all creative stuff on it, the focus of the site is mainly that of a blog and not of a virtual box to throw pictures and other such nonsense into.

All my oldie music craziness is still accessible at the lovely site my cousin made for me here.

I do have to say, I am completely out of my depth here. I'm accessing a site I haven't touched in two years, using an open source Mac web design thingy called NVu which up until ten minutes I didn't even own, or indeed had ever heard of. Not only that but I'm using an FTP client with a duck on it. This doesn't bode well.

The question on everybody's lips is of course "will he actually stick with it this time rather than updating once every year or so?" Well, let's keep everyone guessing. Including myself.

However, spurred into action given by the surprising number of people on Twitter who seem to find me vaguely interesting, I thought "sod it". Falling into the social networky thing without armbands on, my life seems to have drowned in updating nonsense to noone in particular. Glorious.

So settle down, enjoy the brown, and I'm going to run around this old site like a bunch of druggies in an abandoned warehouse, with a spray can, daubing this site with some sort of update, since half the links on this thing are pretty much dead.

Toodle piss darlings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home