You There! You With The Face!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I think I'm finally getting the hang of this..

I feel accomplished today. I jumped on the iFrame that was on my main website, ripped it into itty bitty pieces, and decided that my blog and my site should be two separate entities.

Why? Well it's because I plan to update my blog pretty damn regularly, whereas my site is unlikely to get the same treatment. Typing about stuff is easy, drawing things and making music requires me to use the desktop PC.

The desktop PC is not useable from my sofa, and so the laptop and its blogging ability win.

I'm rather impressed by this little widget I got for my MBP dashboard, rather than having to go to all the trouble of clicking Blogger on my Firefox toolbar, I only have to hit F12! That's gotta save at least quarter of a second.

Of course I might backtrack on these words when I go to check my blog and see this post formatted in a way jarringly different to the rest.

Also, I managed to put my latest Tweets in the sidebar. Isn't that just lovely?

Anyway, I have to up stupidly early to give the keys to my bloke's car to some garagey people. Can't wait!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home